Revision as of 21:41, 11 August 2012 by Morgan
Events that occurred on 10 June.
- 1909 - Around this date J.R.R. Tolkien composes the Book of the Foxrook.
- 1915 - Exams start at Oxford University. Because of the war, only J.R.R. Tolkien and 24 others remain in the entire University. Tolkien would join the Army the same month, but wanted to finish his exams first.
- 1937 - The Battle of Maldon, edited by E.V. Gordon and with contribution by J.R.R. Tolkien, is published.
- 1944 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 73.
- 2008 - Actor David Brierly dies.
- There are no known events for this day.