Revision as of 11:58, 29 May 2014 by Mithbot
Events that occurred on 15 November.
- 1892 - Arthur, Mabel, two household servants, and the nurse holding Ronald pose for a picture in the garden at Bank House. The photograph is used in Tolkien Christmas cards sent to family and friends. The image is reproduced in J.R.R. Tolkien: A Biography and The Tolkien Family Album.
- 1961 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 233.
- 1961 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes a letter to Jane Neave.
- 1978 - The 1978 animated film of The Lord of the Rings premières in the United States.
- 1983 - Actor John Le Mesurier dies.
- 1983 - Illustrator Eric Fraser dies.
- 1991 - After the King: Stories In Honor of J.R.R. Tolkien is published.
- 2010 - Parma Eldalamberon issue 19 is published.