Revision as of 22:36, 8 June 2011 by Mithbot
- 11 - German translator Walter Scherf is born.
- 22 - Voice acting legend Paul Frees, who would voice several characters in the Rankin/Bass movies, is born.
- 27 - William Conrad, voice actor who portrayed Denethor in The Return of the King (1980 film), is born.
- 8 - Nils Werenskiold, the first Norwegian translator of The Lord of the Rings, is born.
- 10 - Victor Platt, who would voice Sam in The Lord of the Rings (1955 radio series), is born.
- 22 - Michael Tolkien, Tolkien's second son, is born.
- 30 - Norman Bird, who would voice Bilbo Baggins in The Lord of the Rings (1978 film), is born.
- ? - The Book of Fairy Poetry is published.
1917 1918 1919 1920 1921 1922 1923