Revision as of 07:37, 30 May 2015 by Sigurd
- ? - Adventures in Unnatural History and Medieval Metres is published in The Stapeldon Magazine.
- 25 - Producer and interviewer Denys Gueroult is born.
- ? - J.R.R. Tolkien paints a coiled dragon derived from the poem Beowulf.
- ? - The Marvellous Land of Snergs is published.
- 22 - James Grout, who would voice Barliman Butterbur in The Lord of the Rings radio series and Nokes in the Smith of Wootton Major episode, is born.
- ? - The Nameless Land, a poem by J.R.R. Tolkien, is published in Realities: An Anthology of Verse
- ? - Edith Tolkien gives her husband a desk, on which he will write The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.
1924 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930