Revision as of 00:47, 3 December 2013 by Morgan
- You may also be looking for Third Age 1928.
- 12 - A New Glossary of the Dialect of the Huddersfield District, containing a Foreword by J.R.R. Tolkien, is published.
- 22 - Orson Bean, who would voice Bilbo Baggins in The Hobbit (1977 film) and Frodo Baggins (as well as Bilbo) in The Return of the King, is born.
- 20 - Father Christmas writes a letter to J.R.R. Tolkien's children.
- 25 - Father Christmas writes a letter to J.R.R. Tolkien's children.
- 29 - Bernard Cribbins, who would narrate several episodes of Jackanory's telling of The Hobbit, is born.
- ? - Tolkien assists Sir Mortimer Wheeler in the unearthing of a Roman Asclepieion at Lydney Park, Gloucestershire.
- ? - Tolkien draws an "Owlamoo".
1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1930 1931