Revision as of 21:15, 26 July 2011 by Mith
- 12 - Annette Crosbie, who would voice Galadriel in The Lord of the Rings (1978 film), is born.
- 13 - J.R.R. Tolkien's poem "The Adventures of Tom Bombadil" is published in The Oxford Magazine.
- ? - J.R.R. Tolkien receives the two-year Leverhulme Research Fellowship.
- ? - The poem Firiel is published.
- ? - Artist Maret Kernumees is born.
- ? - Arne Zettersten, colleague and friend of J.R.R. Tolkien, is born.
- ? - Artist Cor Blok is born.
1931 1932 1933 1934 1935 1936 1937