Revision as of 13:52, 19 March 2012 by J.R.R. Tolkien
- 1 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes Letter 315.
- 7 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes a letter to his grandson Michael George Tolkien.
- 15 - Musician Charles Deenen is born.
- 13 - Tom Shippey, then a young academic at the University of Birmingham, receives a letter from J.R.R. Tolkien after giving a speech at a Tolkien-themed convention.
- 1 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 317.
- 12 - Actor Craig Parker is born.
- 22 - J.R.R. Tolkien writes letter 318.
- ? - The staff of the Oxford English Dictionary compiles an entry for "hobbit".
- ? - Tolkien Criticism: An Annotated Checklist is published.
1967 1968 1969 1970 1971 1972 1973