Revision as of 13:45, 26 August 2012 by Morgan
- 16 - On the advice of Christopher Tolkien, The Tolkien Society appoints J.R.R. Tolkien as Honorary President in perpetuo.
- 20 - Artist and linguist Ryszard Derdzinski is born.
- ? - Tolkien's World, by Randel Helms, is published.
- ? - The J.R.R. Tolkien Calendar 1974 released.
- ? - The Myth and Fantasy Calendar 1974 released.
- ? - The J.R.R Tolkien Calendar 1974 (George Allen and Unwin) released.
- ? - C.S. Lewis: A Biography is published.
- ? - The Languages of Middle Earth is published.
- ? - Tolkien Language Notes 2 is published.
- ? - Mithrandir, by Stephen O. Miller, is published.
- ? - Lars-Terje Lysemose, founder of Imladris, Danmarks Tolkienforening and editor of its journal Athelas, is born.
1971 1972 1973 1974 1975 1976 1977