Revision as of 14:09, 27 July 2010 by Ederchil
- 5 - Hans Conried, who voiced Thorin Oakenshield in Rankin/Bass' The Hobbit, dies.
- ? - The Old English Exodus, by J.R.R. Tolkien, is published.
- ? - Dorothy Whitelock, former colleague of J.R.R. Tolkien, dies.
- ? - Melbourne House publishes The Hobbit (1982 video game)
- ? - Artist Marya Filatova is born.
- ? - The 1982 J.R.R. Tolkien Calendar is released.
- ? - Shire Calendar 1982 is released.
- ? - MERP: An Artist's Interpretation of Middle Earth is published.
- ? - MERP: Angmar, Land of the Witch King is published.
- ? - MERP: Umbar, Haven of the Corsairs is published.
- ? - MERP: The Court of Ardor is published.
1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985