Revision as of 17:56, 11 December 2012 by KingAragorn Bot
- 5 - Hans Conried, who voiced Thorin in The Hobbit (1977 film), dies.
- 28 - The Old English Exodus, by J.R.R. Tolkien, is published.
- ? - Amon Hen 55 is published.
- 19 - The article "The Return of Tolkien" is published in The Sunday Times Magazine.
- 20 - Mr. Bliss is published in the UK.
- 24-26 - Oxonmoot 1982.
- ? - Amon Hen 58 is published.
- ? - Amon Hen 59 is published.
- ? - Dorothy Whitelock, former colleague of J.R.R. Tolkien, dies.
- ? - Melbourne House publishes The Hobbit (1982 video game)
- ? - Artist Marya Filatova is born.
- ? - The 1982 J.R.R. Tolkien Calendar is released.
- ? - Shire Calendar 1982 is released.
- ? - An Artist's Interpretation of Middle Earth is published.
- ? - Angmar: Land of the Witch King is published.
- ? - Umbar: Haven of the Corsairs is published.
- ? - The Court of Ardor is published.
1979 1980 1981 1982 1983 1984 1985