Revision as of 22:59, 11 November 2013 by Morgan
- ? - J.R.R. Tolkien's Letters to Rhona Beare is published.
- 25 - A Path from Rome: An Autobiography, which includes a reminiscence of J.R.R. Tolkien, is published.
- ? - Mallorn 22 is published.
- ? - Masterpieces of Terror and the Supernatural, including J.R.R. Tolkien's first edition of Riddles in the Dark, is published.
- ? - Beyond Bree May 1985, including J.R.R. Tolkien's 'Concerning ... 'The Hoard' and Kinship of the Half-elven, is published.
- 24 - Actor Valentine Dyall dies.
- ? - Beyond Bree June 1985, including J.R.R. Tolkien's 'Kinship of the Half-elven', is published.
- ? - Beyond Bree October 1985 is published.
- ? - The Hobbit (1985 television film) is released in the Soviet Union
- ? - Robert Havard, Inkling, dies.
- ? - James Dundas-Grant, Inkling, dies.
- ? - Author Alan Bliss dies.
- ? - The Polish Tolkien Society is founded.
- ? - Melbourne House publishes Lord of the Rings: Game One
- ? - Riders of Rohan (1985 book) is published.
- ? - Thieves of Tharbad is published.
- ? - Erech and the Paths of the Dead is published.
- ? - Goblin-gate and Eagle's Eyrie is published.
- ? - Haunted Ruins of the Dunlendings is published.
- ? - Grenadier Models Inc. releases metal miniatures for ICE's MERP.
- ? - Beyond Bree 1985 Tolkien Calendar is released.
- ? - Tolkien Calendar 1985 is released.
- ? - The 1985 J.R.R. Tolkien Calendar is released.
1982 1983 1984 1985 1986 1987 1988