Revision as of 12:00, 17 May 2009 by Ederchil
- 1 - Proceedings of the J.R.R. Tolkien Centenary Conference is published.
- 11 - Peter Pratt, who played Balin in The Hobbit (1968 radio series), dies.
- 6 - Frank Duncan, who played Torhthelm in The Homecoming of Beorhtnoth, Beorhthelm's Son (radio play) and Legolas and Halbarad in The Lord of the Rings (1955 radio series), dies.
- 16 - Tyalie Tyelellieva issue 4 is published.
- 21 - Tyalie Tyelellieva issue 5 is published.
- 30 - Michael Graham Cox, who voiced Boromir in Ralph Bakshi's The Lord of the Rings and The Lord of the Rings 1981 radio series dies.
- 2 - Michael Hordern, who voiced Gandalf in The Lord of the Rings 1981 radio series and J.R.R. Tolkien in the radio series of Tales from the Perilous Realm, dies.
- 15-17 - Oxonmoot 1995.
- 12 - Robert Stephens, who voiced Aragorn in the radio series of The Lord of the Rings, dies.
- 22 - Tyalie Tyelellieva issue 7 is published.
- ? - Ebba-Margareta von Freymann, a German poetess who translated most of Tolkien's songs and poems dies.
- ? - J.R.R. Tolkien: Artist and Illustrator is published.
- ? - The Tolkien Ensemble is founded.
- ? - Middle-earth Collectible Card Game is introduced.
- ? - J.R.R. Tolkien Calendar 1995 is released.
- ? - Leonid Korablev Calendar 1995 is released.
1992 1993 1994 1995 1996 1997 1998