Revision as of 08:51, 29 June 2012 by Mith
- 3 - J.R.R. Tolkien's 118th birthday.
- 3 - Birthday Toast.
- 3 - The Power of Tolkien's Prose: Middle-Earth's Magical Style by Steve Walker is published.
- 18 - Mirkwood: A Novel About JRR Tolkien by Steve Hillard is released.
- 20 - Cubicle 7 Entertainment announces the forth-coming release of The One Ring: The Lord of the Rings Role-playing Game.
- ? - Amon Hen 221 is published.
- 1 - J.R.R. Tolkien: Pocket Guide is published.
- 1 - Oliphaunt Limited Edition Poster is published.
- 1 - The Lord of the Rings Online: Allies of the King, "Oath of the Rangers" is released.
- 4 - The History of Middle-earth is re-released in hardcover.
- 6 - The Tolkien Society's Smials Day in Leeds.
- 25 - Tolkien Reading Day.
- ? - Amon Hen 222 is published.
- 1 - The Legend of Sigurd and Gudrún is released in paperback.
- 1 - West of the Mountains, East of the Sea is published.
- 17 - The Tolkien Society holds its AGM in Brighton, UK.
- 21 - Middle-earth Minstrel is published.
- 23 - Bo Hansson, famous for his music inspired by The Lord of the Rings, dies.
- 23 - 25 - DTG's Tolkien Seminar 2010.
- 26 - Simon Tolkien publishes the article "In My Grandfather's Footsteps".
- 5 - The America's Next Top Model episode "Hobbits vs. Models" premieres on The CW.
- 15 - 16 - Middle-earth Weekend, Sarehole Mill, Birmingham.
- 22 - "Tolkien and Philosophy" seminar in Modena, Italy.
- ? - Amon Hen 223 is published.
- 22 - The RiffTrax commentary of The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King is released online.
- 26 - The Tolkien Society's Northern Hemisphere seminar: "Tolkien & Birmingham".
- 26 - 27 - Danish Society's Bree Summer Banquet.
- 8 - Tolkien Calendar 2011 is published.
- 15-18 - Tolkien Thing 2010.
- 16-19 - Mythcon XLI in Dallas, Texas.
- ? - Amon Hen 224 is published.
- 3 - The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game is announced.
- 13-15 - Festival in the Shire.
- 13-16 - "Edge of the Wild", Tolkien art exhibition in Moreton-in-Marsh.
- 28 - The Tolkien Society's Southern Hemisphere seminar: "Tolkien's Odysseys - Middle-earth and Beyond"
- early - Tolkien Studies: Volume 7 is published.
- 2 - There and Back Again: The Map of the Hobbit is published.
- 8 - The Lord of the Rings Online: Allies of the King, "Ride of the Grey Company" is released in North America, which includes free to play for current and former subscribers.
- 10 - The Lord of the Rings Online goes free to play for the general public in North America.
- 10 - 12 - Bulgarian Tolkien Society's 6th Tolkien-Fest in Sofia.
- 14 - The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest is released in North America.
- 24-26 - Oxonmoot 2010 at Lady Margaret Hall.
- 24-26 - Lasse Lanta Autumn Meeting of Austrian Tolkien Society.
- 26 - Decentennial Celebration and Hobbit Birthdays, North East Tolkien Society
- 28 - The Music of the Lord of the Rings Films is published.
- 30 - Oct. 3 - Jubilee for Mithlond, the Gothenburg Tolkien Society of Sweden.
- ? - Amon Hen 225 is published.
- 1 - Middle-earth: Visions of a Modern Myth by Donato Giancola is published.
- 6 - The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest is released in Australia.
- 9 - 11 - Chilean Tolkien Society's Mereth Oronnad.
- 19 - The Dragon's Apprentice is published.
- 25 – German translator Walter Scherf dies.
- 29 - The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest is released in Europe.
- 29 - 1 Nov. - Mereth Aderthad/EstelConXVI Annual Convention of the Spanish Tolkien Society in Valenica, Spain.
- 30 - Looking for the King: An Inklings Novel is published.
- 2 - The Lord of the Rings Online: Allies of the King, "Ride of the Grey Company" is released in Europe.
- 2 - The Lord of the Rings Online goes free-to-play for the general public in Europe.
- 3 - Author Glen GoodKnight dies.
- 15 - Parma Eldalamberon, issue 19 is published.
- ? - Amon Hen 226 is published.
- ? - Update 1: Journey to Winter-Home, the first update of The Lord of the Rings Online, is releaed.
- 1 - Middle-earth and Beyond: Essays on the World of J.R.R. Tolkien is published.
- ? - J.R.R. Tolkien (Christian Encounters) will be published.
- (spring/summer) - Mythlore 109/110 is published.
- ? - Fantasy and Life: Essays on George MacDonald, Philip Pullman, C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien and R.L. Stevenson will be published.
2007 2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013