Revision as of 14:53, 9 June 2011 by Mithbot
- 21 - Filming begins on The Hobbit films.
- 25 - Tolkien Reading Day.
- 26 - 3rd Conference on Middle-earth.
- ? - Amon Hen 228 is published.
- 1 - Tolkien and Wales: Language, Literature and Identity by Carl Phelpstead was released.
- 20 - The Lord of the Rings: The Card Game was released.
- 29 - J.R.R. Tolkien's Double Worlds and Creative Process by Arne Zettersten was released.
- 5 - English and Medieval Studies Presented to J.R.R. Tolkien on the Occasion of his Seventieth Birthday is made available as a print-on-demand publication from HarperCollins.
- 20 - 22 - Unquendor's Lustrumfeest.
- 21 - 22 - The Tolkien Society's Middle-earth Weekend in Sarehole, Birmingham.
- ? - Tolkien Studies: Volume 8 is published.
- ? - Amon Hen 229 is published.
- ? - Mallorn 51 is published.
- 11 - 14 - Omentielva Cantea - 4th International Conference on Tolkien's Invented Languages in Valencia, Spain.
- 15 - Picturing Tolkien: Essays on Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings Trilogy will be published.
- 24 - The Lord of the Rings: War in the North will be released for PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and PC in North America.
- (?) - The One Ring (role-playing game) will be released.
- ? - From Elvish to Klingon: Exploring Invented Languages will be published.
- ? - A new edition of Beowulf and the Critics will be released.
- ? - Tolkien and the West will be published.
- ? - Tolkien and the Study of His Sources will be published.
2008 2009 2010 2011 2012 2013 2014