Arda Philology 2
Revision as of 00:40, 9 May 2017 by Unweg
|Arda Philology 2|
|Publisher||The Arda Society|
|Released||1 August 2009|
Arda Philology 2 is the second volume of the journal Arda Philology, and contains the proceedings of the Second International Conference on Tolkien's Invented Languages, Omentielva Tatya, which was held in Antwerp in August 2007.
- Contributers' Biographies
- Index Locorum
- Benct Philip Jonsson: "Reconstruction and 'Retro-construction' in Tolkien's Eldarin Languages"
- Helge Fauskanger: "Practical Neo-Quenya"
- Karolina Agata Kazimierczak: "Unfolding Tolkien's Linguistic Symphony"
- Måns Björkman: "The Feanorian Mode of 'The Etymologies'"
- Anders Stenström: "Phonotactic Preferences"