Revision as of 14:28, 10 July 2012 by KingAragorn
- "There must have been a mighty crowd of dwarves here at one time and every one of them busier than badgers for five hundred years to make all this, and most in hard rock too!"
- ― Sam Gamgee
A mysterious kind of apparently sentient badgers, only told of in legends, were called the Badger-folk.
 Portrayal in adaptations
1982-97: Middle-earth Role Playing:
- Badgers (which are given game statistics) are carnivorous animals of the fauna of Rhovanion. They are timid but can be dangerous if cornered.
- Badgers (which are given game statistics) can be find in the Shire and throughout Eriador.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Fellowship of the Ring, "A Journey in the Dark"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers, "Helm's Deep"
- ↑ Zachariah Woolf (1995), Lake-town (#2016), p. 149
- ↑ Scott Bennie, Mike Mearls, Steve Miller, Aaron Rosenberg, Chris Seeman, Owen Seyler, and George Strayton (2003), Fell Beasts and Wondrous Magic, p. 56