Carl can refer to:
- Carl (born S.R. 1263), the second son of Cottar.
- Carl "Nibs" Cotton (born S.R. 1389), youngest son of Tolman Cotton Senior.
- Sandyman the miller, who in The Hobbit (2003 video game) was called "Carl Sandyman".
Carl and Karl are German versions of Charles.
- Carl Groves, lead vocalist of Glass Hammer
- Carl Hague, actor.
- Carl F. Hostetter, linguist and editor of Vinyar Tengwar.
- Carl Lundgren, artist.
- Carl Phelpstead, author.
- Carl Willner, author.
- Karl Urban, actor who played Éomer in The Lord of the Rings (film series).
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.