Revision as of 13:59, 15 February 2012 by Amroth
|Lifetime||February 9, 1972|
|In||The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring|
|In||The Lord of the Rings: Conquest|
- 2011: The Lord of the Rings: War in the North - Unspecified
- 2009: The Lord of the Rings: Conquest - Legolas, Young Male Hobbit
- 2006: The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth II - Additional voices
- 2005: The Lord of the Rings: The Battle for Middle-earth - Additional voices
- 2003: The Lord of the Rings: War of the Ring - Faramir, Orc Slasher
- "I mean what is Legolas but bishounen love? It gives the idea that, 'Hey! You can still be a man and dress well.' What a concept! The metrosexual or whatever they want to call it. It comes down to the fact that men can look good too."
- ― Crispin Freeman, who also filled Orlando Bloom's seat in "Pirates of the Caribbean" games.
- "I actually got to work on one of the Lord of the Rings videogames, The War of The Ring, and I got to play Faramir, which was great, you know, I got to sit there yelling 'For Gondor!', 'Ithilien!', you know, and you've just gotta love that stuff, it's awesome."
- ― Crispin Freeman, ANN interview