Revision as of 21:11, 7 September 2012 by KingAragorn
Dr. Dimitra Fimi is a Lecturer in English at the University of Wales Institute, Cardiff . She teaches and researches on many fantasy authors.
- 2006: Working with English: Medieval and Modern Language, Literature and Drama
- (issue 2): "'Come Sing ye Light Fairy Things Tripping so Gay': Victorian Fairies and the Early Work of J.R.R. Tolkien"
- 2006: Folklore
- 2006: J.R.R. Tolkien Encyclopedia: Scholarship and Critical Assessment
- Fairyology, Victorian
- Greece: Reception of Tolkien
- 2007: Tolkien Studies: Volume 6
- "Tolkien's '"Celtic" type of legends': Merging Traditions"
- 2007: Silver Leaves
- "A Note on Túrin and Oedipus"
- 2007: Old Norse Made New: Essays on the Post-Medieval Reception of Old Norse Literature and Culture
- "Tolkien and Old Norse Antiquity: Real and Romantic Links in Material Culture"
- 2008: The Ring Goes Ever On: Proceedings of the Tolkien 2005 Conference
- "Material Culture and Materiality in Middle-earth: Tolkien and Archaeology"
- 2008: Mallorn 46:
- "Teaching and Studying Tolkien"
- 2011: Picturing Tolkien: Essays on Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings Film Trilogy
- "Filming Folklore: Adapting Fantasy for the Big Screen through Peter Jackson's The Lord of the Rings"
- 2005: Tolkien Studies: Volume 3:
- 2008: Folklore
- 5 September, 2012: Tolkien Library