Eärendil (Quenya: "sea-friend", pron. [ˌe.aˈrendil]) can refer to the following:
- Eärendil (born F.A. 503), the great hero of the First Age who sailed to Valinor with a Silmaril.
- Eärendil (T.A. 238 - 324), the fifth King of Gondor.
- The Elessar of Eärendil, a fabulous gem of the First and Third Ages.
- Aiya Eärendil elenion ancalima!, a cry in Quenya.
 See also
- Eärnil (disambiguation), a contracted form of Eärendil.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.