Revision as of 18:05, 30 November 2013 by Sage
- ↑ The name is given from the point of view of a Sindarin speaker, situated in Beleriand and obviously it is not a native Amanian/Valinorean name.
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Silmarillion, "Index of Names", Nevrast
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, "Words, Phrases and Passages in Various Tongues in The Lord of the Rings", in Parma Eldalamberon XVII (edited by Christopher Gilson), p. 27
- ↑ Robert Foster, The Complete Guide to Middle-earth, entry "Haerast"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Donald Swann, The Road Goes Ever On, "A Elbereth Gilthoniel"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Peoples of Middle-earth, "The Making of Appendix A": (iii) "The House of Eorl"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, Christopher Tolkien (ed.), The Monsters and the Critics and Other Essays, "A Secret Vice", Oilima Markirya
- ↑ Lena, "Compound Sindarin Names in Middle-earth, H" dated 1 October 2003, Tolkiendil.com (accessed 21 November 2019)