Index:Audio recordings of J.R.R. Tolkien
Revision as of 21:22, 18 February 2012 by Morgan
This page attempts to chronologically list audio recordings (both non-video and video) of J.R.R. Tolkien, such as interviews and film documentaries.
- Note: Dates refer to when the actual recording was made.
- 1930 - Linguaphone Conversational Course
- 1952 - 1952 tape recording
- 1954 - The Homecoming of Beorhtnoth Beorhrthelm's Son (recording)
- 1957 - 1957 "Carnival of Books" Interview
- 1964 - 1964 BBC Interview
- 1965 - 1965 BBC Interview
- 1965 - An Interview with J.R.R.T.
- 1967 - Poems and Songs of Middle Earth, Caedmon TC 1231
- 1968 - Tolkien in Oxford