Changes related to "Ivanneth"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
30 May 2018
- (diff | hist) . . Mirkwood; 19:35 . . (+145) . . Morgan (→Etymology: Reworded (thanks to User:Exprez135 for pointing out the error))
- (diff | hist) . . Mirkwood; 14:50 . . (-290) . . Exprez135 (This is false. First of all, recorded uses of "Mirkwood" can be found in Waverley by Sir Walter Scott in 1814. Second, the actual text of the Reader's Companion never says that William Morris' use of Mirkwood is actually the first ever recorded.)
29 May 2018
24 May 2018
- (diff | hist) . . Dúnedain; 23:36 . . (+459) . . 188.8.131.52 (added infobox)
- (diff | hist) . . Orcs; 22:10 . . (+54) . . 184.108.40.206 (added info)
- (diff | hist) . . Yavannië; 05:31 . . (+310) . . Murlo (Corresponding modern dates are not so exact. Added references to the Kings' Reckoning, New Reckoning, and Sindarin translation.)