Changes related to "Third Age 2941"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
15 June 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Dáin Ironfoot; 19:44 . . (+19) . . Corsair Caruso (Added reference to "Durin's Folk" section in Appendix A to my recent edit of the circumstances regarding Dain's succession of Thorin.)
- (diff | hist) . . Dáin Ironfoot; 19:35 . . (+7) . . Corsair Caruso (Changed the reference to Dain's succession of Thorin as Durin's heir, as Fili and Kili's ability to succeed their maternal uncle is unclear, and never commented upon in the books.)
7 June 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Middle-earth; 22:19 . . (0) . . Sage (→Names: )
- (diff | hist) . . Middle-earth; 22:17 . . (+194) . . Sage
6 June 2017
29 May 2017
- (diff | hist) . . Sauron; 13:13 . . (-7) . . 22.214.171.124 (Yes, but only the part in the ring. Sauron is strongly weakened and will not be a threat to Middle Earth until Dagor Dagorath. But the article says it even itself, see in section War of the Ring.)
- (diff | hist) . . Sauron; 12:13 . . (+7) . . LordAndSaviourSauron (Undo revision 293441 by 126.96.36.199 (talk) The part of sauron that was in the ring was destroyed so I honestly don't see the point of this)
- (diff | hist) . . Sauron; 11:41 . . (-7) . . 188.8.131.52 (Sauron was ultimately defeated but "destruction" is wrong, he follows Morgoth into Kuma, see also below)