Tolkien Gateway


Revision as of 18:13, 19 November 2014 by Tik (Talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

There is also a short article Wolfriders. Should it be merged in here or vice versa? It seems to me that in the LoTR the word is spelled "wolf-riders" and in the UT "wolfriders". --Tik 18:09, 19 November 2014 (UTC)