The Battle of Pelennor Fields
|The Lord of the Rings Strategy Battle Game: The Battle of Pelennor Fields|
|Author||Matthew Ward and Graham McNeill|
- Additional material: Alessio Cavatore and Adam Troke
- Conceptual design: Alessio Cavatore and Rick Priestly
- Illustration: Alex Boyd
- Graphic design: Nuala Kennedy
 From the back
- "Out of doubt, out of dark to the day's rising I came singing in the sun, sword unsheathing. Now for wrath, now for ruin and a red nightfall!"
- ― Éomer: The Return of The King
This supplement is an invaluable guide to collecting, painting and gaming with Games Workshop's detailed The Lord of The Rings miniatures. Within its colourfully illustrated pages you will find essential rules, information, and inspiration to bring the battles of Middle-earth to your own tabletop.
New Warriors and Heroes for the forces of Good and Evil, including the dour-handed Rangers of the North, the courageous Knights of Dol Amroth, the deadly Hâsharii and the fearsome might of the Mûmakil.
Seven linked scenarios that tell of the prologue to the Battle of the Pelennor Fields, from the rise of Suladân the Serpent Lord and Imrahil's defence of Harondor to the manipulations of the Hâsharii. A further four scenarios - allow players to reenact key scenes from the book and films as the Haradrim arrive upon the Pelennor.
Detailed advice on creating scenery for your games, as well as painting guides for the Haradrim and the Mûmakil.