Tolkien Gateway:Featured articles/Nominations
Any registered user can nominate an article for featured status. It should be well-written, complete, illustrated, and referenced. After nomination, an article should receive five votes with with no objections within a month or so. Each entry should begin with Agree or Disagree and be signed by the user. One vote allowed per user, of course. For the sake of practicality, let's limit active nominations to two articles at a time. Further nominations should be held in the queue, in reserve.
I know it's scandalous, ego-pleasing self promotion, but I personally think my
preci... Glamdring article would make a great Featured Article. -- Ederchil 16:13, 29 May 2008 (EDT)
- Agree. It is an impressive article for a weapon, with complete information, both from inside and outside the imaginary world, which gives the reader a more complete image. Great references section! The pleasant writing style is on the plus side as well. ~~ Þelma 15:55, 28 June 2008 (EDT)
- Agree. It is well cited. For that alone goes my vote. ~~ nikolet 03:33, 8 July 2008 (EDT)
- Agree. I am astounded by this article's consistence and reference. Such excellence deserves to be featured.--Ingwe
It's a pretty impressive article, and well deserved for my favourite character and such an interesting character.--07:14, 6 June 2008 (EDT)
- Agree. If I'm not mistaking, Gandalf has already been FA once. That doesn't mean it can't be again, but it's near the end of the queue. Oh, agree, btw. but the sourcing needs to be a bit better. -- Ederchil 08:01, 6 June 2008 (EDT)
- Agree. This article is extensive, appears complete, well-referenced, and lavishly illustrated. It is a prime example of what an FA should be.--Theoden1 13:31, 7 June 2008 (EDT)
- Agree. Yes, quite well done. Excellent, in fact.--Ingwe
- Agree. Nice long article, good information, plus good introduction into Tolkien.