|Other names||Mith, TidyBot|
|Eye colour||Dark brown|
|Talk Page||User talk:Mith|
I'm a 20-year-old tolkienist/tolkienologist/Tolkien-enthusiast (whichever you like) who is currently studying a BA in Politics and living in Sussex, UK. I haven been a member of this website and community for a while now: I've met some great people, and I hope that I'll be able to make a difference - if only a small one - to the Tolkien Gateway project.
I enjoy learning about everything in general (I'm a hoarder of useless information), but in particular I really like learning about language (in particular, English history, etymologies of words, etc.), politics (especially British government and politics), and British history. I'm also an avid fan of Nintendo and everything they create, and I can assure you all now that the Wii is going to do very well.
Current and Future Projects
- To further and expand the articles on the
Arnorian andGondorian Kings.
- Possible re-visitation of the Kings of Arnor?
- Forum:TG Advent: 30 Improved pages for the New Year.
- Locations (especially those of The Shire).
- Hobbits (I'm going through Tooks at the moment)
- Wizards (oh, how predictable am I?)
- Constellations, cosmology and astrology
- Anything map-related
- Songs and poems
- Generally tidying and minor edits.
Character: Gandalf (following closely by Fingolfin)
Location: Gondolin (followed by Tirion)
Book: The Book of Lost Tales (Forget, Narn i Chîn Húrin, this should be edited and released in a more literary form.)
Chapter: Not strictly chapters, but, Ainulindalë and Valaquenta.
Era: First Age.
Film Scenes: The Council of Elrond, The Bridge of Khazad-dûm and The Lighting of the Beacons.