- 3 - Actor Erik Bauersfeld dies.
- 5 - The Story of Kullervo is published in the USA.
- 7 - A Secret Vice, a extended edition of J.R.R. Tolkien's lecture, is published.
- 9 - The Return Of The Ring: Proceedings of the Tolkien Society Conference 2012 is published.
- 26 - Scholar John Ellison dies.
- 1 - Songs of Sorrow and Hope: The Art of Jenny Dolfen is published.
- 1 - Tolkien Calendar 2017 is published.
- 3-4 - Middle-earth Festival at Sarehole Mill, Birmingham.
- 8 - 11 - Oxonmoot 2016 at St Antony's College.
- 22 - The Hobbit Facsimile First Edition will be published.
- ? - Amon Hen 261 is published.
- 19 - The posthumous publication, Beren and Lúthien, edited by Christopher Tolkien, is announced for publication on 4 May 2017.
- 3 - The Lay of Aotrou and Itroun is published.
- 3 - The Bodleian Library presented the Bodley Medal to Christopher Tolkien, the Library's highest honour.
- 24 - Laughter in Middle-earth is published.
- ? - Amon Hen 262 is published.
2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018 2019