|Occupation||Director of Development for Glyndebourne Opera|
|Website||Wotan's Elvish Musings|
Andrew Higgins is a Tolkien scholar. His PhD theses, entitled 'The Genesis of Tolkien's Mythology', was supervised by Dr. Dimitra Fimi. He also teaches courses on Language Inventions and Tolkien, through Signum University/Mythgard Institute.
- 2017: Death and Immortality in Middle-earth
- "'Gifts in harmony?': a philological exploration of Tolkien's invented words for 'life' and 'death'"
- 2019: Sub-creating Arda
- "More than Narrative: The Role of Paratexts in the World-building of Austin Tappan Wright, J.R.R. Tolkien, and Ursula K. Le Guin"
- 2020: Mallorn 60:
- "Tolkien on Holiday"
- 2014: Journal of Tolkien Research ( Vol. 1, Iss. 1)
- 2015: Journal of Tolkien Research ( Vol. 2, Iss. 1)
- 2016: Journal of Tolkien Research ( Vol. 3, Iss. 2)
- Wotan's Elvish Musings (blog)