Melbourne House is one of the oldest video game developers still to exist. Founded in 1980 as Beam Software, Melbourne House was first owned by Atari, and as of 2006 by Krome Studios. Except games it published aswell books about computers and games, by its subsidiary Melbourne House Publishers, Limited..
- 1982: The Hobbit
- 1985: Lord of the Rings: Game One
- 1987: Shadows of Mordor: Game Two of Lord of the Rings
- 1988: J.R.R. Tolkien's War in Middle-earth
- 1989: Crack of Doom Software Adventure
- 1990: J.R.R. Tolkien's Riders of Rohan