Category for articles with titles transcribed with Tengwar.
Note on transcription
Please choose the proper writing mode for titles of various elvish dialects. Remember that:
- In Quenya, tehta (vowel mark) is above tengwa (a basic letter) of a preceding consonant
- In Sindarin, tehta is above tengwa of a following consonant
- In Beleriand dialect of Sindarin, all vowels are represented by their own letters instead of tehta marks
The following software tools makes a great help in transcribing:
- Online Tengwar transciber
- Tengwar Scribe (Win32)
- YATT (Win32) and YATT lite (Linux, Mac)
- KTT (Linux+KDE)
The Tengwar Parmaite 20pt font is recommended.