Catherine Karina Chmiel
|Katarzyna Karina Chmiel-Gugulska|
Katarzyna Karina Chmiel-Gugulska is a Polish artist and illustrator. At university, she studied philosophy and art. Chmiel is a member of the Parmadili, the Tolkien Section of the Silesian Fantasy Club . Her essays and artwork have appeared in the Parmadili 's almanac, Aiglos, and in the journal Other Minds. She has also provided concept art for Born of Hope.
- 2004: Aiglos 1
- "London exhibition The Lord of the Rings Motion Picture Trilogy" (review)
- 2005: Aiglos 4
- "10000 Costumes for the Actors Under the Sky, 6000 Costumes for the Extras in Their Palaces of Stone"
- "A Few Words About Fanfiction"
- 2005: Aiglos Special Issue I
- "Reflections on Good in Tolkien's Legendarium"
- "The Dispossessed" (fan fiction)
- 2006: Aiglos 5
- "Reflections on the Good in Tolkien's Legendarium" (re-run)
- 2006: Aiglos 6
- "The Trial of Maeglin"
- 2007: Aiglos 7
- "Atar" (fan fiction)
- 2007: Aiglos 8
- "The Man Who Was Fortunate Neither In Hairdos Nor In Happy Ends"
- 2008: Aiglos 9
- "Three Elves in a Boat, to Say Nothing of Huan"
- 2008: Aiglos 10
- "The Act of Mercy" (fan fiction)
- "The Whole Truth About Amon Hen" (fan fiction)
- 2012: Aiglos Special Issue II
- "Three Men in a Boat (To Say Nothing of Huan)"