Stuart D. Lee
Stuart D. Lee is a member of the English Faculty and Merton College, and Deputy CIO at the University of Oxford. His research and teaching focus on Old English, World War One literature, and the fiction of J.R.R. Tolkien.
 Bibliography, selected
- 2005: The Keys of Middle-Earth (with Elizabeth Solopova)
- 2014: A Companion to J. R. R. Tolkien (editor)
- 2009: Tolkien Studies: Volume 6
- "J.R.R. Tolkien and The Wanderer: From Edition to Application"
- ???: Festschrift (forthcoming)
- "lagustreamas: J. R. R. Tolkien and 'The Battle of Maldon'"