What do you want me to do? Woolly Mammoth 02:40, 30 May 2015 (UTC)
- I don't want you to do anything. But what needs doing to this article is that it needs to be phrased, structured and worded in an encyclopaedia format. I have removed some of your personal musings already, but some specific things that need tidying with the article include:
- Usage of the first person throughout - "us" in particular;
- Analysis - there are elements in here which are your personal analysis. Although everyone may agree with you it needs either removing or referencing a reputable source who has analysed this. References to "significance" are examples of this;
- It could do with specific references (such as when compared to later versions of the legendarium, such as on the origin of orcs);
- There are specific issues with the tone which do not convey the level of professionalism we'd like to see: the use of "literally" and "..."