Talk:The Lord of the Rings: Aragorn's Quest
 Couple points
- I think the intro can do with a rewrite. It's no longer upcoming, is it?
- Any info on the cast? All I've read so far is that it's archive sounds and soundalikes mostly, but which soundalikes? Bob Joles doesn't return, but what of Chris Edgerly and Crispin Freeman? And does Tom Kane have any role beyond narrating most trailers? -- Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 08:51, 28 September 2010 (UTC)
- Well, it's upcoming in Europe (the market they're primarily aiming it at), but I take the point.
- I have yet to find any cast info whatsoever beyond the fact that Sean Astin and John Rhys-Davies voice Sam and Gimli and that Tom Kane narrates trailers (although wikipedia has him as the narrator of the whole game, which can't be right as the entire premise is that Sam retells stories which the player enacts). IMDb doesn't have an article for it yet, and, to be honest, knowing the cast isn't high on most people's lists so we may have to wait until one of us owns the game before finding out. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 10:14, 28 September 2010 (UTC)
- Cast info wasn't that big on EA's games either, they focused more on archive sounds of movie actors, so bad that The Third Age only lists four actors for the 6 parts... it wasn't until Conquest that they specified the roles for each actor.
- Can't find any confirmation of Pessoa via Wikipedia, Voice Chasers, his home page or google... -- Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 11:01, 28 September 2010 (UTC)
- I think we might have to wait until the game comes out in Europe (or IMDb gets its act together) before finding out what info, if any, exists. Although I thought the music was just lifted from the film soundtracks, James Hannigan appears to have had some sort of role; perhaps he re-orchestrated some of the pieces. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 11:38, 28 September 2010 (UTC)
- Watching the 24-part playthrough on youtube to see if I recognize anyone. Lots of archive sounds so far. -- Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 12:30, 28 September 2010 (UTC)
- Wow, you're a brave individual! One of the reviews described the sounds as all "exerts from the films", I think, so it wouldn't surprise me if Sean Astin and John Rhys-Davies were the only actual actors. Although I saw the opening tutorial and that voice over was definitely not Cate Blanchett. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 12:47, 28 September 2010 (UTC)
- Just a quick update re: cast. I've been in contact with Warner Bros. over the last few weeks and they're (hopefully) trying to get all the necessary information for me in order to complete this article. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 13:05, 27 October 2010 (UTC)
 Cast again
IMDb's page for this is already messed up again; does anyone here have this game and can they check the credits? --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 22:27, 14 February 2012 (UTC)
- Aragorn's Quest is one of the few games I don't have. So I can't help with the cast. --Amroth 12:55, 15 February 2012 (UTC)
- I have this game but I don't know how to get to the credits--Vaire
- Finish it. It's after the last cutscene. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 19:04, 20 July 2012 (UTC)
- I just found out that all the credits are different depending on which game player you have, like the credits for Wii and DS are both different. Vaire 22:07, 22 July 2012 (UTC)
- So what do you want me to do because I have Aragorn's Quest for Wii and when I checked on YouTube they have the Credits for PSP. Vaire 13:49, 23 July 2012 (UTC)
- Cast credits should be the same. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 13:55, 23 July 2012 (UTC)
- We can put the different casts for the different platforms on this page under separate headers.-- KingAragorn talk contribs edits email 13:57, 23 July 2012 (UTC)
- Well I'll look again and I did see the names Chris Edgerly and Crispin Freeman under the credits for the voices but who they voice I don't know.Vaire 14:20, 23 July 2012 (UTC)
- I don't think they have roles credited. --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 14:23, 23 July 2012 (UTC)
- I really doubt Steve Blum does Legolas if Crispin Freeman is credited. Does the Wii version have role credits? --Ederchil (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 19:15, 23 July 2012 (UTC)