Tolkien and Philosophy
Tolkien and Philosophy is a collection of essays examining the relationship between philosophy and philology in J.R.R. Tolkien's works. It was published as No. 32 in the Cormarë Series.
 From the publisher
"Tolkien and Philosophy" is a theme that has not yet been studied with the "philological" accuracy and the textual knowledge that are required to avoid squeezing the Professor's works inside conceptual frameworks that, rather than exposing their intrinsic value, risk losing both their profound meaning and their inherent beauty. What is the relationship between Tolkien's work and Philosophy? The question, if taken seriously, is by no means trivial. For these reasons we wish this book to become, in both method and content, an essential point of reference for anyone interested in better understanding the significant elements that sometimes link, sometimes divide, the "philologist" Tolkien from proper speculative philosophy.
- By: Roberto Arduini and Claudio A. Testi
- Tolkien between Philosophy and Philology
- Tolkien and the Philosophy of Language
- Tolkien the Catholic Philosopher?
- By: Andrea Monda and Wu Ming
- Tolkien's Philosophy and Theology of Death
- By: Christopher Garbowski
- Tolkien at King Edward's School
 External links