Welcome to Tolkien Gateway, the J.R.R. Tolkien encyclopedia! If you have an account, please remember to log in. If you don't have an account, remember you don't have to log in to read or edit articles on Tolkien Gateway, but creating an account is quick, free and non-intrusive, requires no personal information, and gives you many benefits, including:
- The use of a username of your choice
- Your own user page
- Your own talk page which, if you choose, also allows users to send you messages without knowing your e-mail address
- The ability to view all your contributions via a "My contributions" link
- The use of your own personal watchlist to which you can add articles that interest you
- The ability to rename pages
- The ability to upload images
- The ability to customize the appearance and behaviour of the website
- The right to be attend Tolkien Gateway meetings.
- Your IP address will no longer be visible to other users.
 Actors and languages
Hi there. Thank you for your contributions on languages; where you have added Westron I have retained it, but otherwise I have removed your additions. These are wholly unsourced languages and in the process you have also removed genuine information from the infobox. Do you have a particular text you are referencing?
In terms of actors, I reverted your edits the other day simply for being incorrect, yet you are continuing to make those same edits again. Furthermore, your edits are inconsistent: on some articles you are removing mentions of Andy Serkis voicing the Witch-king but on others you are adding it. Please try to keep edits consistent over the various articles. Cheers! --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 10:54, 20 September 2015 (UTC)
This is the talk page for an anonymous user who has not created an account yet, or who does not use it.
We therefore have to use the numerical IP address to identify him/her. Such an IP address can be shared by several users. If you are an anonymous user and feel that irrelevant comments have been directed at you, please create an account or log in to avoid future confusion with other anonymous users.