- Internal pages:
- External Wikipedia pages:
I hope you enjoy editing here and we look forward to your future edits. By the way, you can sign your name on Talk and vote pages using three tildes, like this: ~~~. Four tildes (~~~~) produces your name and the current date. If you have any questions, see the help pages, add a question to the Council forums or ask me on my talk page. Keep up the great work!
 First Age Category
- Well, I read "First Age#Terminology" before, so that's why I decided to add a category "First Age years" to all of these articles. 1500 Valian years plus 590 solar years equals First Age of Arda, isn't it?
- The section explains that Tolkien Gateway uses the terminology in which "First Age" is used for the first of the Ages of the Sun. If we tag the Years of the Trees as part of the First Age, it will require a total revision of the wiki, and we are not doing that. --LorenzoCB 13:59, 16 July 2021 (UTC)
- I actually agree with Ar-Zigur here. Way too many online sources commit the mistake of equating First Age with the final years of the First Age (years of the Sun 1 - 590), when it has been explicitly confirmed by Tolkien, over and over, that these are actually the final years of the First Age (of the Children of Iluvatar). I personally don't think that Tolkien Gateway, as probably the most trusted and referenced source of information on anything Tolkien related, should be perpetuating misconceptions.
- Anyway, those are just my two cents on the subject. IvarTheBoneless 15:16, 16 July 2021 (UTC)
- I think the same, but applying the "more correct" terminology is too complicated, specially when we already have implanted one. But I don't see it as perpetuating misconceptions, but having a convention. It is not the only convention and it is nothing wrong with it as long as we explain it and keep the consistency. --LorenzoCB 15:47, 16 July 2021 (UTC)
 On your recent edits
Hi! I think you are doing a necessary job revising those "lordship" templates so they have the same terms and style. However, we must avoid creating non-attested terms, such as "Lord of the March of Maedhros" or "House of Oropher"; please, remove that kind of things. Also, as I indicated in one of my edits, there is no need of including references in the infoboxes, unless the indicated info is not present in the article; otherwise it is redundant and doesn't help to keep the infoboxes simple and clean as they should be. --LorenzoCB 17:03, 15 December 2021 (UTC)
- Thanks) Okay, I'll fix these edits. --Ar-Zigûr 17:53, 15 December 2021 (UTC)
- Done! --Ar-Zigûr 18:00, 15 December 2021 (UTC)