Welcome to Mith's talk page.
 Can you add some pictures for me?
Hey Mith! I've gotten really into the Shadow of Mordor games and I wanted to write some articles! I've been working on expanding the Shadow of Mordor and Shadow of War articles, but I am also making some on the side characters. I'm currently working on one for Ratbag The Coward. When it's done, could you add some pictures for me? —Unsigned comment by Shelob'sWeb (talk • contribs).
- I don't upload images for other users, but once you have made sufficient edits you will be able to upload images yourself. However, this is Tolkien Gateway and we generally don't go into that level of detail and the probably better belongs on other wikis. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 16:34, 15 February 2020 (UTC)
 Ainulindali Project
Hi! I'm currently working on a project comparing the main versions of the Ainulindale: User:LorenzoCB/Sandbox#Ainulindali. Could I make it an article as Tolkien Gateway research, please? Also, would it fall on copyright infringement? I don't think so, as I'm not giving the full text, but the paragraphs separately. What do you think? --LorenzoCB 13:26, 1 February 2020 (UTC)
- What you're doing is undoubtedly interesting. Unfortunately, it is beyond the scope of this wiki and I almost certainly believe it does amount to copyright infringement when you consider just how much text you are copying. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 13:29, 15 February 2020 (UTC)
- Ok, I'll remove it from my sandbox as soon as I find what to do. Thanks.--LorenzoCB 14:21, 16 February 2020 (UTC)
 Orcs of Isengard
I was wondering if I could make an article on the Orcs in Isengard. Because not all the "Isengarders" were Uruk-hai and Half-orcs/Goblin-men ---- the company led by Uglúk consisted of Uruk-hai like Lugdush as well as Orcs such as Snaga; after imprisoning Gandalf for refusing to submit to Sauron or help him gain the One Ring for himself, Saruman gathered Wolves and Orcs to Isengard.
But don't do they also fall in the Orcs of the Misty Mountains category, as that's were most of them came from to attack Rohan? So, do they deserve their own page, or are they better listed among the Orcs that inhabited Moria, Gundabad, Goblin-Town...? --LordoftheEarth 09:20, 22 May 2020 (UTC)
- Theoretically I don't have an issue with it, but in practical terms I think it might be too granular and not have that much information. What was your thinking? --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 16:25, 20 June 2020 (UTC)
 Sauron pictures
Hello there. I appreciate your recent hard work fixing some articles, but I disagree with removing Sauron's pictures. It was me who added most of them on the grounds that such a big article about a millennia-spanning character would be more aestheticaly pleasing and readable if there is a pic for almost every section. Sage 18:38, 14 June 2020 (UTC)
- The problem was it was just over-crowded, particularly on higher resolutions; on my computer they were just all stacking on top of each other and it looked a bit of a mess, to be honest. I'm happy for a couple more to come back in but we really can't have an image every second or third paragraph like we had before. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 20:05, 14 June 2020 (UTC)