(Redirected from User talk:Mithbot
Welcome to Mith's talk page.
⇒ Start a new talk topic.
- Please post your new topic at the bottom of this page, including a ==Descriptive heading==.
- You should sign and date your posts by inserting "~~~~" at the end of them.
- Please indent your posts with ":" if replying to an existing topic (or "::" if replying to a reply, etc.).
- I will generally respond here to comments that are posted here, rather than replying via your talk page (or the article talk page, if you are writing to me about an article), so you may want to watch this page.
- If I have left a message on your talk page, please continue the discussion there; DO NOT reply here. This is ensure that discussions do not become fragmented over several talk pages.
I'm sorry again for what happened with Talk:Samwise Gamgee. It was a stupid decision of mine! I should have cleared it with you first. --DoctorWellington 02:08, 18 January 2018 (UTC)
- Don't worry about it. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 08:00, 20 January 2018 (UTC)