Revision as of 08:18, 7 June 2020 by Mith
|"Leaflock" by Gail McIntosh|
|Gallery||Images of Leaflock|
The name obviously refers to his being "Covered with leafy hair".
Portrayal in adaptations
- A card in Decipher's The Lord of the Rings Trading Card Game identifies one of the Ents at Isengard as Leaflock.
- Leaflock is found in the North-Western part of the Fangorn Forest, near the borders of Rohan.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings, The Two Towers, "Treebeard"
- ↑ Robert Foster, The Complete Guide to Middle-earth, entry "Finglas"
- ↑ J.R.R. Tolkien, "Nomenclature of The Lord of the Rings" in Wayne G. Hammond and Christina Scull (eds), The Lord of the Rings: A Reader's Companion, p. 760
|Treebeard (Fangorn) · Leaflock (Finglas) · Skinbark (Fladrif) · Quickbeam (Bregalad) · Beechbone · Fimbrethil (Wandlimb)|