Changes related to "Palantíri"
This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.
12 September 2021
11 September 2021
- (diff | hist) . . m Saruman; 15:33 . . (-45) . . Oromë (→Other versions of the legendarium: fixed citation)
6 September 2021
30 August 2021
- (diff | hist) . . m Arvedui; 19:51 . . (+1) . . Madyb (Corrected a grammar mistake from "knwledge" to "knowledge")
- (diff | hist) . . Arvedui; 19:48 . . (0) . . Madyb (Arvedui died in 1974, not 1975. Angmar defeated Arthedain in III 1974 "before the winter was ended" and in March "after many days" came the ship sent by Cirdan. )
- (diff | hist) . . Arvedui; 19:39 . . (+53) . . Madyb (Ondoher had male heirs, however, they both died in the same battle as their father.)
27 August 2021
- (diff | hist) . . Christopher Tolkien; 13:57 . . (+6) . . Sage
- (diff | hist) . . Christopher Tolkien; 13:56 . . (+297) . . Sage
24 August 2021
- (diff | hist) . . m Ring-bearers; 10:36 . . (-168) . . Turiannerevarine (Undo revision 334624 by 220.127.116.11 (talk) Boromir did not bear the ring in the books. The scene on Caradhras was an incident in Peter Jackson's movie trilogy.)
- (diff | hist) . . Ring-bearers; 05:07 . . (+168) . . 18.104.22.168 (please use the edit summary to explain why you don't want to add Boromir; if there are Déagol and Gandalf, shouldn't there be Boromir as well?)