The Road Goes Ever On (disambiguation)
The Road Goes Ever On can refer to:
- "The Road Goes Ever On (song)", a walking song featured in both The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.
- The Road Goes Ever On, A Song Cycle, a book containing a set of poems by Tolkien set to music by Donald Swann.
- The Road Goes Ever On and On: The Map of Tolkien's Middle-earth, a book by Brian Sibley and John Howe.
- "The Road Goes Ever On...", the last scene of both the theatrical and extended editions of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring.
- "Roads (song)", an adaptation of the song, sung by Glenn Yarbrough and published on The Hobbit: The Complete Original Soundtrack.
- "Roads Go Ever, Ever On", an adaptation of the song from the 1980 film The Return of the King by Arthur Rankin, Jr. and Jules Bass.
|This disambiguation page is a list of articles associated with the same title. This is in accordance with Tolkien Gateway's Naming policy.|
If an internal link referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.