He has an on-line presence concerning the study of Tolkien's Arda by participating on the Tolklang and Tolkien Mailing Lists. His website, Lalaith's Middle-earth Science Pages, is centred on more obscure aspects of the legendarium and scientific reasoning on several information Tolkien gives out. His essays concern Mannish tongues, calendaric calculations, and various geographical topics of Arda.
In October 2014 some of the articles were removed from the site, and were updated and provided as purchasable books. By 2016 the Science Pages were moved to another site as blog articles. The content of the books about Middle-earth largely replicates the articles from Lalaith's Middle-earth Sciences page.
- Middle-earth seen by the barbarians (2 volumes)
- The Moon in ‘The Hobbit’
- Words of Westernesse
- ↑ Lalaith, "The indigenous Population of Eriador and Gondor" dated 1 January 1997, otherminds.net (accessed 24 January 2021), p. 28 e-mail address on top
- ↑ "Entry for the author Codex Regius on www.amazon.de", amazon.de (accessed 24 January 2021)
- ↑ "10 Fragen an ... Codex Regius" dated 2 December 2013, blog.xinxii.de (accessed 24 January 2021)
- ↑ "Middle-earth seen by the barbarians: The complete collection including a previously unpublished essay", amazon.de (accessed 24 January 2021)