Tolkien Gateway


Fimbrethil or Wandlimb? The other ents are more commonly known by their English name, but isn't this character more known as Fimbrethil? Or do we would all Ents ( to keep it neat) to redirect to their English name? --Morgan 19:08, 18 November 2011 (UTC)

I think most people would search for Fimbrethil, so I'm in favour of Fimbrethil. --Amroth 19:33, 18 November 2011 (UTC)
I don't think keeping things neat has ever been a consideration before! +1 Fimbrethil. --Mith (Talk/Contribs/Edits) 20:35, 18 November 2011 (UTC)
Alright then, I'll go ahead.--Morgan 20:42, 18 November 2011 (UTC)