There is "Category:Images of Gollum's Cave". Which term should be better? --LorenzoCB 17:35, 29 December 2020 (UTC)
- There is never a definite name given, but personally, I prefer Gollum's Lake. There is very little talk about the actual cave in the chapter, but there is a good deal of reference to the lake:
- "[Gollum] rowed about quite quietly on the lake; for lake it was, wide and deep and deadly cold"
- "[the goblins] had come on the lake, when they were tunnelling down long ago"
- "sometimes [the Great Goblin] took a fancy for fish from the lake"
- "Gollum lived on a slimy island of rock in the middle of the lake"
- --Grace18 18:07, 29 December 2020 (UTC)
- I agree with Grace18. --Akhorahil 10:00, 30 December 2020 (UTC)
- Nice research, thanks. I've moved the images category. --LorenzoCB 10:37, 30 December 2020 (UTC)