Image change
- do you always want an image you uploaded.
- It looks nice but I prefer the one from Kimberly. Bare in mind Tolkien's vampires are just giant bats. Gaetano 08:28, 15 August 2020 (UTC)
- Well, to be fair, Kimberly's Thuringwethil isn't a giant bat either. --IvarTheBoneless
- That is her other form. Gaetano 09:58, 15 August 2020 (UTC)
- What is your source for that? Because I can't remember any instance in either "The Silmarillion" or the "HoME" that describes her in a humanoid form. --IvarTheBoneless
Thuringwethil 'Woman of Secret Shadow', the messenger of Sauron from Tol-in-Gaurhoth who took the form of a great bat, and in whose shape Lúthien entered Angband.
—The Silmarillion, Index of Names
- Again that is Kimberly's interpretation of Thuringwethil, there is not much information to go about her description, she could have a beautiful or monstrous visage. Gaetano 11:10, 15 August 2020 (UTC)
- Fair enough. Though I still prefer the one by Tolrone, simply because it combines a shape of a giant bat with the face of a woman. --IvarTheBoneless
- I think both are quite good, but I choose Toltone's: the character only exists to give Lúthien a vampire custome, and Toltone's depiction shows that aspect much better. --LorenzoCB 11:42, 15 August 2020 (UTC)
- I prefer the new image too, the current one is too vague. Sage 14:15, 15 August 2020 (UTC)
- Done. --LorenzoCB 15:33, 15 August 2020 (UTC)