The Lord of the Rings: A Book of 20 Postcards
The Lord of the Rings: A Book of 20 Postcards is a book containing twenty postcards with illustrations inspired by The Hobbit and The Lord of the Rings.
- David Alter: Bilbo's Great Adventure
- Lode Claes: The Old Forest
- Stephen Walsh: Carn Dûm
- Stephen Hickman: The Parapets of Angband
- Ted Nasmith: Riders at the Ford
- John Howe: Horseman in the Night
- Ted Nasmith: Gandalf Escapes on Gwaihir
- Cor Blok: The Chamber of Mazarbul
- Stephen Hickman: Gandalf and the Balrog
- Cor Blok: Frodo's Vision
- Cor Blok: The Battle of the Hornburg
- Alan Lee: The Window on the West
- Luca Michelucci: "Forward, Theoden kinghts!"
- David Wyatt: Eowyn and the Nazgûl
- Alan Lee: The Black Gate Opens
- Ted Nasmith: Across Gorgoroth
- John Howe: The End of the Third Age
- Alan Lee: Return to the Shire
- David Wyatt: The Grey Havens
- Roger Garland: Middle-earth
 From the back
A book of 20 postcards featuring paintings inspired by the work of J.R.R. Tolkien. Artists include Ted Nasmith, John Howe, Alan Lee, Roger Garland, Cor Blok and Stephen Hickman.