Middle-earth Role Playing (boxed set)
|Middle-earth Role Playing [boxed set]|
|Author||S. Coleman Charlton|
|Publisher||Iron Crown Enterprises|
Middle-earth Role Playing is a boxed set for Middle-earth Role Playing, 1st Edition. It included a rulesbook (also individually published as Middle-earth, The Role-playing Game set in J.R.R. Tolkien's World.
- Cover art: Angus McBride
- Stock number: 8100
 Cover/Jacket Text
THE ROLE PLAYING GAME OF J.R.R. TOLKIEN'S WORLD
Based on THE HOBBIT and THE LORD OF THE RINGS. Perfect for seasoned players as well as those who have never experienced the thrill of fantasy role playing.
Role playing is a type of game which allows you to assume the role of a character in a "living" novel. MIDDLE-EARTH ROLE PLAYING, M.E.R.P. for short, provides the structure and framework for role playing in the greatest fantasy setting of all time... J.R.R. TOLKIEN'S MIDDLE-EARTH.
What you get
- MIDDLE-EARTH RULEBOOK containing the complete rules for character development, combat, magic and more, with a complete introductory adventure, The Trollshaws.
- 56 FULL-COLOR CARDBOARD CHARACTERS of all the personalities involved in The Trollshaws introductory adventure, with spares for the players' characters, for use on the play sheets.
- ONE DOUBLE-SIDED A2 & ONE A3 PLAY SHEET which map areas of The Trollshaws in four-colour and are for use in play, either with the cardboard figures provided or with 25mm miniatures.
- ONE MAP BOOKLET charting all the areas involved in The Trollshaws together with some wilderness encounter areas.
- TWO TWENTY-SIDED DICE for use in play.